There are many dog-friendly restaurants where you can grab a great meal with the family during your pet-friendly vacation in Myrtle Beach. This is part of the Dog-Friendly Myrtle Beach Vacation series that includes activities, hotels and more for your entire family – including Fido!
Below are 10 dog-friendly restaurants to grab a bite to eat during your stay on the Grand Strand.
- ART Burger Sushi Bar at 706 N Ocean Blvd: This oceanfront restaurant is a popular destination along the beach boardwalk. Sit on the patio with your dog and enjoy gourmet burgers and craft cocktails.
- Bistro 90 at 7209 SC-90: Grab a brick-oven pizza or a sandwich and dine outside with Fido.
- Boardwalk Billy’s at 1407 13th Ave N: This eatery is known for its raw bar and delectable ribs. Opt for open-air dining so you can enjoy a great meal with your dog.
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream at 3784 Renee Dr: Everyone deserves a yummy treat! They even offer free sundaes with crumbled dog bones for the family pup!
- Bubba’s Love Shack at 4031 Hwy 17 Business, Murrell’s Inlet: This super casual eatery serves up tasty fresh seafood and the waterfront patio offers great views of the beautiful marsh and ample room for you and your pup!
- Caffe Piccolo at 9428 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island: Known for top-notch service and delectable food, this quaint eatery is the perfect “must-try” restaurant for you and your pup!
- Gordon Biersch at 3060 Howard Ave: This restaurant and brewery is great for those who love beer – and those who don’t. Grab a yummy bite to eat and enjoy a great meal on the patio with your dog.
- Liberty Taproom & Grill at 7651 N Kings Hwy: The heated outdoor patio area makes it a perfect place to take your dog on a rainy day or cooler night.
- Mellow Mushroom at 1571 21st Ave N: Enjoy a delicious pizza and a cold beer in the company of your BFF (Best Furry Friend)!
- Moe Moon’s at 918 Ocean Blvd: Located right on the Boardwalk, this eatery dishes out great food and cold beverages, including their Fish Bowl drinks – bring your pup and grab an umbrella table!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products or services that I fully believe in and use myself. Read my Disclosures Policy here.
Do you have a favorite dog-friendly restaurant in Myrtle Beach? I would love to hear about your favorite eatery in Myrtle Beach. Feel free to comment below or connect with us on our Facebook page.